Commercial Accountant | Rochdale (Hybrid) | £50,000 - £60,000 | PE backed FMCG
Axon Moore have partnered with a PE backed FMCG business in North Manchester who are looking to strengthen their commercial finance division with a Commercial Accountant.
This could be suited to an established qualified management accountant looking to step into a more "value-add" role providing you have experience with product costings or stock. This business are a long standing client of ours, having placed several qualified accountants over the years.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of accurate costing in all aspects of the business
- Support to the development and maintenance of a pricing strategy
- Develop a simple monthly review of margin performance to highlight issues and allow effective control and management
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Support the Financial Controller in the management of associated areas - material cost, freight, ‘non-standard charges’
- Lead a detailed review of all product related costs and refine the approach to standard costing
- Identify opportunities to reduce product cost
- Establish a control framework to ensure cost is always considered in product/customer decision making
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Previous experience working in a PE backed business would be advantageous
- Experience of working cross functionally with other departments
You will work as part of a fast paced PE backed business where you'll receive excellent access to business leaders and the opportunity to impact the P&L.