Management Accountant l Manchester l £45,000 + bonus l Professional Services l PE Backed| Hybrid Working Model Job Overview:
Axon Moore are delighted to be working with an established, PE backed, global, professional services business. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller in a centralised Group finance function, the role will be Management Accountant. The focus of the role will be for entities within one of their global regions- supporting regional finance were required. Key areas of the role will be providing financial & commercial performance analysis to senior stake holders, maintaining a robust financial control environment, co-ordination and delivery of timely reporting in line with applicable accounting standards. This role will give you the opportunity to work alongside regional directors, senior members of the sales force in addition to department heads throughout the operations and support functions You will be a confident individual with strong communication skills. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing company who can offer long term career and development opportunities.
£45,000 + bonus (Hybrid working 3 days in the office)
Manchester Main Duties:
- Contribute to the achievement of the company's business objectives by monitoring and reporting variances to budget
- Preparation of entity management accounts and reporting packs to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time
- Develop and maintain financial systems and processes to implement best practice and efficiencies
- Manage external relationships with relevant entity professional service suppliers to ensure that they are operating effectively and provide the best value to the business
- Manage the relevant entity audit process and preparation of financial statements and corporate tax returns in conjunction with professional service advisors
- Manage the entity’s tax requirements in conjunction with professional service advisors
- Support the Director of Finance with the raising of working capital and maintaining covenant reporting with partner banks both locally and internationally
- Involvement in ad hoc project work to ensure the continuous improvement of internal controls, finance transformation and processes across the finance department.
- Support the Commercial Finance team with the preparation of quarterly & annual forecasts
- Support the Treasury team with cash requirement forecasts to meet payment obligations
- Support the Payroll department with review of consultant commission calculations.
- Great role for a technically astute qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) with necessary industry experience
- In depth technical accounting knowledge gained in a global environment
- Work in an autonomous role where you can manage your own working day with a high degree of responsibility
- Strong organisation, communication and presentational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Exposure to SAP By Design accounting software package (desirable)
- Previous industry experience desirable.