Assistant Accountant / Wavertree area, Liverpool / up to £30,000 / Career progression / Study support / 2 days in office per week.The ideal candidate will be ambitious, keen to progress and develop. This role will be suited to a candidate who is studying towards ACCA or CIMA.Job Details:
- Salary - up to £30,000
- Study - full study support
- Hours - 40 hours per week - Hybrid working 2 days per week in the office
- Holidays - 25 days plus BHs
Liverpool - parking on site - based near WavetreeJob Duties.
- Support month end accounts including P&L
- Responsible for delivering weekly financial data and reporting in line with the needs of the business
- Maintenance of rolling forecasts
- Preparation of month end accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet reconciliations, VAT returns and inter-company reporting
- Support team with financial reports, analysis and data management
- Support with monthly payroll
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Assist with ad-hoc accounting and financial management requirements across the business
Who will I report in to?
- Excellent excel skills
- Ideally studying CIMA or ACCA or looking to start CIMA or ACCA
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet reporting deadlines
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills, and organisational skills
This role will report into the Financial ControllerWhen will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening as soon as possibleApply below now or contact Jennifer Hanley at Accountable Recruitment