Are you a Graduate, or accounts assistant looking to make a meaningful impact in a Treasury function for a business with a purpose? We're seeking a Treasury Accountant to join a dynamic team at a leading Property business in Lancashire. What You'll Do:
What We Offer:
- Learn and support in the delivery of Treasury Management
- Learning about investments, banking and daily liquidity.
- Month end
- Consolidate Cash flows
- Work on projects including the implementation of a new TMS system
What You Bring:
- Competitive salary with study support for professional qualifications. (ACT or ACCA)
- Opportunity to make a difference in the community through housing initiatives.
- Supportive work environment with room for growth and development.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- "Away"days and events which give you the chance to meet other graduates working for the company.
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, Maths or Economics.
- Some previous experience in an accountancy environment.
- An appetite to learn and develop new skills
- A can do attitude with an eye for detail and improvements
Please Apply today to secure this great new opportunity!