A great opportunity has come up for a Tax Specialist with either ATT or working towards their CTA qualification, working with boutique accountancy firm in the heart of London dealing with high net worth individuals in the UK and oversees, among other various clientele. An ideal candidate will have knowledge of corporate and private tax compliance, looking for a step into an 75% advisory role.
This role offers full study package working towards CTA qualification completion along with hybrid working model.
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- To be responsible for ensuring both personal and corporate clients are compliant for a portfolio of clients companies and their directors.
- Review of forms P11D for a portfolio of businesses.
- Review of corporation tax returns.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Assisting with HMRC enquiries into personal and corporate tax returns.
- Instructing Client Billing.
- Assisting with new client engagement where required
- Some accounting knowledge beneficial (IFRS compliance)
- Working directly with practice Director and Tax & Accounting Senior Manager
- Assisting on tax advisory projects for existing clients and prospects.
- Carrying out technical research on a wide range of areas to assist Senior Managers and Directors.
- Identifying tax planning opportunities within individual and corporate client portfolios.
- Meeting with existing clients and potential clients.
- Advising property investors and developers - corporate and individual
- Non-dom planning, residency, expat planning
- Drafting advisory emails with a view to preparing formal written advisory reports
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar tax role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- ATT qualified or CTA part qualified
- Excellent IT skills
- Great tam player, ability to work to high pressure, fast paced environment
- Experience with client liaising
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.