Chief Financial Officer | Highly Successful FMCG Business | Bury, Greater Manchester | £130,000 - £160,000 + Equity
Join a leading PE-backed FMCG business, as their new ambitious CFO, acting as Business Partner to the CEO; this role offers the successful candidate the chance to further their financial career in the Consumer products / FMCG, Retail / Wholesale sector, working with and learning from the best. The Role:
As CFO, you will lead the business towards a future transaction. Responsible for:
- Being a key member of the Board, acting as a strategic, commercial and operational partner to the CEO and the senior management team.
- Managing a number of key Stakeholder relationships with Private Equity, Banks, Auditors and Advisors.
- Continuing to lead the finance function (circa 12 staff, including 5 Qualified accountants) in developing a “ Best in class “ finance team.
- Develop timely and incisive management information and KPI’s to help drive business growth.
- Commercial and strategic input to support the business’s growth and ensure a continual focus on maximising shareholder value creation.
As the new Chief Financial Officer, you will join an exciting and fast paced environment, bringing with you:
- Prior experience of working in an FMCG / Wholesale / Product business
- Private Equity exposure (although not essential).
- Experience working as CFO, or someone with the relevant experience and calibre who is ready to make the step up into their first CFO opportunity.
- Join a leading corporation as their new valued CFO - earning up to £160,000 per annum plus equity.
- Please reach out and contact us for hybrid working details.
Take your career forward, reach out and apply for this CFO position via the portal below; we look forward to welcoming you onto the team.