I am working with a leading international branding and design consultancy who are searching for a Revenue Accountant.
They pride themselves on delivering creative solutions and creating a premium brand.
You will play an important role ensuring accuracy within their Revenue Accounting, client invoicing and contract management processes
- Managing the entire end to end revenue cycle. From initial order to final revenue recognition.
- Oversee the invoice process, ensure accurate invoicing on all projects
- Track key control details / milestones for clients
- Working closely with the global teams to address revenue issues and queries
- Prepare and analyse financial reports for the Senior Management team. Provide insights into revenue trends and client performance
- Support with implementing process improvements within revenue accounting, invoicing and contract management
- Ad-hoc revenue accounting responsibilities
They are searching for a candidate with a background in Revenue Accounting, that is highly motivated and detail oriented with experience in IFRS 15 , looking to bring their skills to a new team.