We have some excellent opportunities based in our Accounts Payable team within our prestigious client, based in Morley (Leeds).Your Role
Part of a large team you will be working at pace ensuring the accurate processing and payment of supplier invoices. You will have the opportunity to be involved in all parts of the process from supplier onboarding all the way through to paying suppliers. You will be providing great customer service to a wide range of internal and external customers via multiple channels including via email and over the phone. We are looking for individuals with strong teamwork ethic, attention to detail and who enjoy developing working relationships.
Whether you are highly ambitious and looking to move up the ladder or a solid and consistent performer looking for a nurturing stable environment, this is the team for you. This role will allow plenty of opportunities to realise your potential and develop both your technical and behavioural skills. About you
The day-to-day role
- Experience within a Financial Control environment with knowledge of Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger or a similar role focusing on Financial Data administration is preferred
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel and comfortable using IT systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibit attention to detail and strong organisational skills, with a ‘right first time' attitude
- Demonstrate a strong team and work ethic along with a customer-centric mindset
- Accurate and timely processing of all aspects of purchase ledger activities
- Ensuring tasks are completed in accordance with the company financial control framework and policies
- Investigating and resolving queries within service levels
- Assisting with implementing new processes and procedures
- Collaborating with colleagues across all areas of the business, building and maintaining good relationships, both internal and external
- Contributing to completion of month end procedures providing insight into issues and areas for improvement
- General housekeeping of the Accounts Payable Ledger
Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 16:00
£11.11 per hourWork Where it Works
Our hybrid way of working allows a good balance between working from home and in the office. Throughout any training, you will be required to work from the office full time to ensure you get the support you need to be successful. Following completion of your training validation, you will work on a hybrid basis, with additional days from time to time to suit business needs.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be ASDA and proud to be themselves.