Who is Tenable?
Tenable is the Exposure Management company. 40,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to understand and reduce cyber risk. Our global employees support 60 percent of the Fortune 500, 40 percent of the Global 2000, and large government agencies. Come be part of our journey!
What makes Tenable such a great place to work?
Ask a member of our team and they'll answer, "Our people!" We work together to build and innovate best-in-class cybersecurity solutions for our customers; all while creating a culture of belonging, respect, and excellence where we can be our best selves. When you're part of our #OneTenable team, you can expect to partner with some of the most talented and passionate people in the industry, and have the support and resources you need to do work that truly matters. We deliver results that exceed expectations and we win together!
The Senior Benefits Analyst will assure, improve and manage the administration, maintenance, compliance and governance of the overall management process of international (outside North America) employee wellness: benefits, savings and leave of absence process in a fast growing organization in EMEA, LATAM and APAC. This includes already established entities plus new entities created due to heavy headcount growth. The Senior Benefits Analyst responsibilities also include financial and analytical expertise, administration of the reconciliation process, process design (automation), providing advice on wellness & benefits, communications, and support and training of the HRBP teams.
- Manages cost and reporting process of benefits in approximately 33 countries
- Reconciles and works to improve the controls & reporting
- Models to make the processes automated and efficient
- Controls the occupational pensions processes, insurances reporting and payment realized by finance services
- Assures data management and portals administration in different legislation context and languages
- Assures data quality improvements in cooperation with vendors, HR and Finance teams
- Assists in the HR forecast & budgeting process with Finance
- Designs and implements adjustments to wellness offerings in line with Tenable values, budget and market practice
- Provides and collects data necessary for the benefits administration from other services (i.e. HRBP, payroll, accounts payable, external vendors and insurers)
- Proactively conduct regular analysis on current global market practices for benefits; benchmark to monitor the regulatory compliance and effectiveness of benefits programs to ensure the quality, equity and attractiveness of plans
- Manages from end to end the employees benefits renewal process in 30+ countries including the pricing, negotiations, the data delivery and contracting while also owning the administrative processes
- Actively provides the research of the legislation changes and market practices and shares the know-how with other stakeholders.
- Provides counsel to the HRBP team on benefits and legislation guidelines as well as the global nuances
- Builds the external relationships with brokers, insurers and other benefits suppliers
- Manages the enrollment, amendments and terminations of benefits for employees
- Provides solutions to employees in their daily queries on benefits or any crisis situations in a different time zones
- Proactively update benefits guidelines and communication materials to support the employee base
- Partner with HRIS team, HRBPs, Finance and Legal, IT on benefits functionalities implementation in Workday
What You'll Need:
- BA or Master degree in related field or equivalent experience (in compensation & benefits, international relations/finance)
- Minimum 8 years experience in international comp & benefits environment
- Experience in shared services area
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Google tools including helpful IT skills in automation process and development
- Technical knowledge of benefits management - pension and risk insurances
- Experience with HRIS in Total Rewards platform implementation
- Strong relationship building skills with a positive results orientation
- Highly professional manner, with the ability to interact with vendors and employees of all levels across the organization
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally and appropriately
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in English and in one of the following languages: German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, French, and/or Portuguese
If you've reached this point, and you're still not sure if you should apply.....Just do it! We're human and we don't fit a perfect mold. Having diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives, that's a good thing! If you're coming from outside of the cyber industry - great! If you're looking to try something new - awesome! All we ask is you bring passion to all that you do, crave creativity and innovation, and embrace the hard work of gaining new skills and accepting big challenges.
We're committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact [email protected] for further assistance.