Are you a critical thinker who likes to analyze complex topics and provide insights on risks? Do you enjoy working in a diverse team that employs innovative techniques and tools? Join us at Group Internal Audit and help us to advance Swiss Re's resilience.
About the Role
As an Audit Manager with focus on Projects & Change in Group Internal Audit (GIA), you will have the opportunity to leverage your project and change knowledge across the end-to-end value chain while participating in a variety of audit activities. You will engage with function heads on a regular basis across multiple business units.
This role is an opportunity to deal with themes that have organizational impact and drive the risk culture of Swiss Re.
- Be the 'change' and 'project' subject matter expert for audits on business and technology change programs, providing impactful insights.
- Work closely with the Product Owner for Operations and Change Audit, to develop, grow and co-own the stakeholder network for change/project/ transformation management.
- Work closely with the Product Owner for Operations and Change Audit and select peers, to grow change and project auditing skills in the audit function.
- Participate in a variety of audits, with a focus on change and transformation, (and occasionally other operational topics), from beginning to end, owning your audit tasks within the agile audit team, and positively impacting the audit delivery.
- Apply your expertise to contribute to the GIA audit plan.
- Challenge the audit teams to excel by acting as a role model.
About the Team
Group Internal Audit is an international team of auditors. Our vision is 'Advancing Swiss Re's Resilience'. We are problem solvers who lead from every seat, challenge the status quo, understand risk, and demonstrate that we are responsive to risk.
We apply innovative and risk-focused techniques to ensure that our audit effort is proportionate to risk, and we continuously extend the use of data analytics and automation within our audit processes.
We are looking for an inspiring person that is curious, a critical thinker, delivery-oriented and a team-player. You can communicate effectively in English and deliver in ambiguous situations. You are passionate about innovation and transformation.
- 8+ years' experience in the Financial Services industry or a Big4 firm
- Demonstrable skill in identifying key change and project risks and dealing with the ambiguity of evolving change portfolios
- In-depth understanding of change, project and portfolio management, Software Development LifeCycle, project delivery approaches
- Good understanding of governance processes and controls
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience with internal or external reviews and/or audits or other assurance activity
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of tools used to support project delivery such as Sonar, JIRA, ALM, SNoW etc.
About Swiss Re
Swiss Re is one of the world's leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime. Combining experience with creative thinking and cutting-edge expertise, we create new opportunities and solutions for our clients. This is possible thanks to the collaboration of more than 14,000 employees across the world.
Our success depends on our ability to build an inclusive culture encouraging fresh perspectives and innovative thinking. We embrace a workplace where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive and develop professionally regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, skillset, thought or other characteristics. In our inclusive and flexible environment everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their passion for sustainability.
Reference Code: 128163
Job Segment: Internal Audit, Audit, Manager, Finance, Management