People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 8,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Core Payments business plays a pivotal role in Revolut's success and continuous growth. With almost 200 people globally, the team builds the best payments offering for our customers. Recent achievements include projects such as direct clearing of EUR payments, launching instant payments in Poland, direct clearing of GBP payments, and the migration to ISO20022 for international payments.
We are currently looking for a General Manager to join us and steer this rocket ship.
What you'll be doing
- Reporting directly into our CTO and co-founder, while managing a high-performing team spanning across functions such as Product, Engineering, Operations, Data, Risk & Compliance
- Ensuring localisation across the Eurozone and expanding into markets outside of Europe, while overseeing the adaptation to local payment schemes in various markets
- Building out greenfield payment solutions for institutions, allowing Revolut to scale beyond retail and business customers
- Driving continuous improvement in service quality
What you'll need
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in bank payments
- A solid understanding of various payment systems and schemes across and beyond Europe (e.g. BACS, FPS, SEPA, SWIFT, FAST and Fedwire)
- Strong commercial acumen across the bank payment landscape
Building a global financial super app isn't enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that's why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We're doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That's why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.