Finance Manager - Financial Services - Primarily Remote
I am currently working with a Financial Services organisation in finding a Finance Manager
Reporting into the Finance Director you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring all financial controls are in place - this will include reviewing current controls identifying any gaps and embedding new processes
- Cash management - overseeing the cash management processes including all hedging activity
- Monthly and annual reporting requirements including taking the lead on the statutory accounting and audit process
- You will be involved in a number of process improvement projects
- Qualified Accountant with experience working in financial services (mortgage lending is highly desirable)
- A change mindset and passion for projects/process improvement.
- Cash management and treasury experience
- Statutory accounting and financial control experience
This is a great opportunity to join a growing finance team who are investing a lot into their systems and processes.
They are primarily remote so can be flexible on location. Salary is £70,000 + benefits