Arthur D. Little offers internships in Cambridge from Spring 2024, for students approaching graduation, as well as for recent graduates. Risk and Safety Interns typically join Arthur D. Little for a 3-4 month period. During their internships interns are active members of project teams and often execute similar responsibilities to full-time junior members of staff.
The people we employ have a real passion for the work we do. It is the enthusiasm, dedication and creativity of our people that adds value for our clients and makes us the employer of choice for high-calibre candidates. If you are looking for an intellectually challenging and dynamic career and feel you would thrive in our environment, we would be pleased to hear from you.Responsibilities
Main purpose of the job
We are actively recruiting for our Risk Team and are looking for people like you to strengthen our client work delivery capabilities. Working with a range of our staff, from bright graduates to our Partners, Principals and the rest of the team, you would provide strong analytical capabilities working within teams to deliver work of exceptional quality for our clients.
The role will initially be for three to four months however, if successful, a permanent position as a Business Analyst within the Risk team may be offered.
Given the range of work undertaken by Arthur D. Little’s Risk Practice, you will need to be adaptable to fill a variety of roles on different projects. For example, you will be expected to:
- Work in small teams, usually on multiple projects running in parallel.
- Produce high quality, robust, numerical analyses.
- Support client facing activities such as interviews and workshops.
- Carry out research activities.
- Support the production of written deliverables of exceptional quality.
- Work in our office in Cambridge and occasionally at client sites (in the UK and overseas).
- Support wider aspects of our business, including business development and client management activities, as well as project delivery.
You will have:
- Excellent academic background and have recently graduated.
- An interest in risk, safety and the methodologies that support effective management of these.
- Demonstration of good communications and report-writing skills.
- One or more of the following would also be beneficial:
- Experience working in the area of safety and risk.
- Additional language skills.
- Relevant post-graduate qualification.