Credit Controller Lead Europe & ANZ- Elida Beauty Work Location - London/Milton KeynesJob Type - Full TimeWho we are ... we are Elida Beauty
Elida Beauty is a very exciting new beauty business within Unilever. We are re-found iconic brands by remixing them for today's generation, making them even bigger beauty hits than they were first time around.
Our remixes democratize beauty, because we want everyone on the ‘beauty dance floor' with our top-quality products at a great value.
Driven by our colleague's creativity, agility and close connection with consumers, customers and suppliers we are able to unleash the true potential of our loved brands with a fresh start. We ‘Re-Found' them using a start-up mentality that always ‘finds a way'. Our ‘no silos', one team approach drives both personal and business growth so that together we deliver outcomes that are music to the ears of consumers, customers, colleagues and the planet alike.Your Role & Key ResponsibilitiesYour Role
Leading the Accounts Receivable team you will play a key role in delivering the working capital targets for the business and creating funds for growth. You will work closely with both Sales and Supply Chain teams to ensure the timely collection of receivables, resolution of disputes and ensuring balance sheet integrity for trade spend accruals. The role reports to the UKI ANZ Controller and takes responsibility for AR for UK together with distributor markets across Europe and ANZ.Your Key Responsibilities
Career & Development
- Leading team of 3 direct reports responsible for the monitoring of customers overdue and aged deductions
- Build and maintain relationships with customers Finance teams to support collaborative process and issue resolution
- Escalation point for resolution of disputed issues with customer AP and commercial finance teams
- Active contributor to process and controls excellence initiatives across the business
- Commercial support to Sales teams on disputed items escalated to commercial teams
- Controllership of the TTS Balance and accruals process to ensure integrity of Financial results
- Own credit limit policy and approval of new/changes to customer credit limits
- Lead pro-active credit risk monitoring across customer base
- Assisting Financial Controller on assigned projects
Joining the Elida Beauty Finance team in this role gives you a platform to build both financial controlling and commercial finance experience. Working within an inclusive team you will have the opportunity to broaden your experience and build an exciting Finance career. Requirements
- Career background in credit control
- Experience of leading and managing others
- Interpersonal and communication skills with confidence to challenge and hold others to account
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
- Proven ability to innovate and manage change
- Eagerness to learn
To ensure that your personal creativity helps to unlock our potential, we will upskill and reskill you. We will develop leading-edge digital marketing skills and best-in-class teamworking capabilities. Most importantly, we will give you the autonomy to use them like a ‘founder'. We will help you to think like a CEO so that we all focus on delivering our Purpose and so you drive growth as you develop. Imagine how good we will feel when we see that our creativity reignites growth in the business because consumers embrace our new ideas.Better for our consumers, better for the world and better for each of us
The way we manufacture, package and distribute our products will be better for everyone and for the planet. We will bring a new meaning to diversity and inclusion by providing access to beauty products that suit every kind of skin and hair.Excited about the Role?
Please apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.