Senior Internal Auditor - Insurance
With this leading International Insurance group, you will be assisting the Head of International Audit and European Audit Manager with the planning, testing and completion of value-added internal audits across the business.
- You will perform routine testing across all departments and areas including but not limited to, underwriting, claims, reinsurance, finance, human resources, risk management, Solvency II, governance, compliance, actuarial and IT.
- You will also plan, manage and execute value added internal audits across all European locations, to provide assurance on the internal controls environment, governance and risk management framework.
- Performing and leading annual JSOX / internal controls testing, system walkthroughs and flowcharts for all European locations to comply with company regulations
What you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Possess a relevant qualification: ACA, ICAS, ACCA, CIA, CIMA as examples
- You have experience within the Insurance or wider Financial services sector performing relevant external or internal audit activities
- French, German and / or Spanish language skills would be advantageous
Hybrid working available: 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home