Our Lettings Accounts team are looking to hire a Reconciliations Clerk on a 3-month fixed term contract. This role will deal with tenant credit control, client accounting and Management Accounts, as well as resolving client and tenant queries. In the Lettings Accounts role, you will be responsible for:
The Ideal Assistant Property Manager Will Have
- Assist in tracing legacy unidentified funds received and in either identifying and applying these funds or returning to the payor.
- Examining legacy Landlord/Tenant balances and attempting to contact these Landlords/Tenants to refund the monies.
- Liaising with the bank in order to return any unidentified payments where possible.
- Keeping a comprehensive log of our efforts to trace these funds and to identify the payors.
- Where funds are identified, the Clerk will reconcile the Tenant/Landlord/Supplier account to ensure that the funds are applied correctly.
- 1 year of administration and accounts experience
- An interest of pursuing a career within Lettings Accounts
- Problem solving skills and a solution focussed mindset
At Knight Frank, we pride ourselves on offering a dynamic and collaborative work environment, if you have excellent communication skills and an eye for detail, we would like to hear from you!