In need of a new career opportunity? Looking for a role that will give you more scope?
Then this is your chance to thrive in a dynamic team within a leading, award-winning business.
In the Accounts Manager role, you will be responsible for:
- Time sheet approval and coordination with Branch Managers
- Full payroll management for two companies, including HMRC liaison and bonus calculations
- Administering pensions, annual leave, and respond to accounts-related emails
- Processing bank transactions, reconcile accounts, and manage subscriptions
- Supplier invoice processing, tax management including VAT returns, PAYE & VAT payments, and monthly CIS returns and transactions
- Weekly reports to MD, monthly/quarterly reports to management
- Handle expenses, backups, and administrative tasks
To be considered for the Accounts Manager role, you will need:
- Previous accounts / finance experience including CIS
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in accounting software (such as Sage) and MS Excel
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
This is a permanent job, working full time hours, Monday to Friday, approx. 37.5 hours per week.
The role will be based in offices in Colwyn Bay, and you'll start on an hourly rate of £15-£18 per hour plus a range of benefits including pension, yearly bonus, free onsite parking, casual dress code, company events and more.
Seize the opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation by applying today!