Are you drawn to working within an organisation that is truly focussing on employee well being and work life balance? Would you flourish in an open, supportive and collaborative team environment? Do you thrive in a client relationship role?
If this sounds like YOU
then read on as we could have just the opportunity you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth, my client, a successful Accountancy Practice, are looking to add an experienced Accountant
to their Client Management team. Benefits
What are the day-to-day responsibilities of the Accountant:
- Availability for Hybrid working post probation
- 28 days holidays, plus Bank Holidays, increasing with service
- On-site parking
Required Skills and Qualifications of the Accountant:
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients including individuals, partnerships and charities
- Preparing monthly/quarterly accounts, annual statutory accounts and corporation tax.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Work closely with bookkeeping and payroll colleagues
- ACCA/ACA qualified would be highly desirable, however QBE would be considered
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years practice experience
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate technical matters in to simple English
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV and we promise to get back to you. As champions of diversity and inclusion in the workplace, Hooray commit to reviewing every application we receive with complete fairness and equality.
- Hooray is acting as an agency on behalf of the client for this position.
- Our purpose as a business is to pioneer ethical recruitment for a better working world.
- Hooray is proud to be a corporate member of the REC, the recruitment industry's leading professional body.
- DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE FOR THIS ROLE? EARN A £150 GIFT VOUCHER FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL! *T&C's APPLY!