Senior Cost ControllerInitial 12 Month ContractInside IR35 - PAYE/UMBRELLABasingstoke - 12 days per month working from home which you can use as you wishOil & Gas Sector A Senior Cost Controller is required to work for a large Oil & Gas company based in Basingstoke on an initial 12 month contract basis that will provide a hybrid working set up of 12 days per month working from home which you can use as you wish.
As the Senior Cost Controller, you will be required to work as part of the Project Management Team on an LNG project.Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Candidate's qualifications, professional experience and skills
- As the Senior Cost Controller, you will review of contractual appendices;
- Set up of cost control system;
- As the Senior Cost Controller, you will be monitoring contractor performance;
- As the Senior Cost Controller, you will be reporting.
Who we are
- As the Senior Cost Controller, you will have relevant experience as a Cost Controller on major EPC projects in the O&G industry. Ideally this should include experience with an operator and/or major international contractors.
- As the Senior Cost Controller, you will preferably have an undergraduate degree in a numerate subject is required for the position
- Italian and/or French language skills would be beneficial.
- First Recruitment Group are committed to finding the right candidates for our clients, and the right companies for our candidates to work for. We’re passionate about putting people first, and take pride in being able to offer an all-round service for candidates and clients with our payroll solution, MyPay+ and workforce management solution, Operam.
- As part of putting people first, we strive to be an equal opportunities employer and we are always looking to increase the diversity of our workforce, working closely with our clients to ensure everyone is included.