Accountant Belfast Up to £45,000 (Subject to experience and Qualifications)
Puro Accountancy are thrilled to be supporting the expansion of a Chartered Accountancy Practice in Belfast that is experiencing rapid growth. Our client takes pride in delivering an exceptional client service and is equally committed to being an excellent employer, fostering a positive and supportive work environment. About you:
- Part or Qualified ACA, ACCA or QBE with extensive practice experience will be considered. The role can be tailored to suit candidates experience and ability.
- Previous experience of working with a practice environment, ideally with a minimum of 2 years
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient preparing year end accounts
- Competent completing tax returns, standard tax and compliance work
- Understanding of payroll
- Experience of completing VAT returns
- Solid IT skills
- Supporting a diverse portfolio of clients, responsible for liaising and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of annual tax returns
- Staff supervision and reviewing
- Providing Tax advice and planning
If you're someone seeking career advancement and personal growth, eager to be part of a supportive and adaptable company that empowers its employees and emphasises a collaborative "partnership" approach with clients to achieve financial objectives, don't let this opportunity slip away!
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Gemma at Pro Accountancy on 01904 571760 or CLICK to apply!