Reporting and Reconciliation Manager
Hybrid/ Epsom or Barbican | Finance | Permanent | Full Time: 37.5hours
Competitive salary, depending on experience
Nuffield Health is the charity that's building a healthier nation, one day at a time. From award-winning hospitals and leisure facilities to flagship community programmes - we'll do whatever it takes to look after the UK's wellbeing. It starts with passion and commitment to quality. It starts with you.
As the Reporting and Reconciliation Manager
, you'll be an experienced finance performance analyst who can build a high performing team, providing vital insights to management as we look to take performance to the next level. You have sound knowledge of core working capital performance metrics (incl. DSO, DPO) and their underlying drivers, and are competent and confident to engage with stakeholders at all levels across the wider business to achieve goals and objectives.
The Reporting & Reconciliation Manager
will be responsible for execution of a critical function within our Finance Services (FS) team.
As our Reporting and Reconciliation Manager
Helping you feel good.
- Serve as a catalyst for increasing the awareness of teams across FS of the key metrics that they are responsible for delivering as part of our overall Business Services goals.
- Report and reconcile across all FS processes including, AP, OTC and Cash & Banking.
- Develop and maintain a master catalogue of Finance Services KPIs which underpin Business Services KPIs.
- Lead the development of annual FS budgets and forecasts in collaboration with FS process owners.
- Support the Head of Cash Management in providing input to internal and external audits • Unreconciled debtors and creditors
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to the Cash & Banking team, fostering a high-performance, problem solving culture.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. From free private healthcare to gym membership, a cycle to work scheme and more. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you. Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.It starts with you.