DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of its expansion in the US market, Experimental Group is looking for a full time Accountantto join the team based in London, UK. You will be trained and managed by the Accounting Manager based in Paris, France.
You will oversee the two established New York City companies and will establish analytical accounting and ensure regular reporting to the head office in Paris, by carrying out the following tasks:
• Supplier accounting: entry of supplier invoices, payment of invoices within the required deadlines.
• Customer accounting: entry of customer invoices, follow-up of unpaid invoices, lettering and monitoring of customer collections.
• Follow-up of cash flow, payment process, bank entries, bank reconciliations.
• Record of fixed assets in accordance with the internal budget codes.
• Record of payroll entries and monthly inventory entries.
• Preparation of a monthly work file covering the review of the balance sheet and profit & loss accounts.
We are looking for a profile with a good knowledge of accounting rules and at least two years of experience in a similar position. You are comfortable with Excel and general computer skills. You have an interest in the hotel/restaurant sector.
You speak English fluently.
If you are work well autonomously, are well organized, and efficient in the execution of tasks, then this position is for you!
Experience the Experimental Group
Throughout your experience, you will be part of a stimulating and innovative environment. You will join a dynamic group and evolve alongside a variety of functions and experts with recognised know-how.
Whether it is for an entry-level employment or a new opportunity to evolve, we make a point to recruit, develop, and retain the most motivated and talented people from all backgrounds and skills. Here is what we can offer:
- Opportunities of training and career development.
- Attractive discounts in all our venues (cocktail bars, wine bars & restaurants).
- Corporate events.
The Experimental Group was founded in 2007 by three childhood friends, Olivier Bon, Pierre-Charles Cros and Romée de Goriainoff. Xavier Padovani later joined them and shared their vision: offer the ultimate hospitality experience to an ever-demanding clientele.
Celebrated for bringing the cocktail bar culture to Paris, Experimental Group operates cocktail bars, wine bars, restaurants, and then from 2015 Hotels. Destinations diversify over the years, starting with European capitals like Paris and London, to more seasonal locations such as Ibiza or Menorca for the summer or the ski slopes of Verbier for the winter. The group also have properties in Venice, New York, Biarritz, and the Cotswolds.
The philosophy of service is constituted and affirmed by three key principles: the quality of its products, the precision of service, and the warm welcome of our guests.