Hello, we are Red Engine, the team behind the award-winning global brands Flight Club
and Electric Shuffle
. We're obsessed with disrupting the hospitality industry by creating and delivering the best possible experience - across all venues, products and brands.
Our central team covers the full spectrum of skills needed to bring each concept to life - from design to marketing, sales to interior design, people and training, to finance, gaming and HR and everything in between. We’re not just a team of people, we are dreamers, artists, rocket scientists, content curators, forward thinkers and the industry’s finest.
With a total of 13 incredible venues throughout the UK, we have ambitious plans, never standing still, we are passionate about developing new and exciting products, which means we’re always growing and looking for passionate people to join the family. The Job
Working within the Finance Team and with venue management and project management teams, the Senior Accounts Payable will ensure timely and accurate processing of invoices, supplier statements and general booking keeping accounting entries.
You will also provide financial, administrative and clerical support to Flight Club Darts Group, completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving payments, plus verifying and reconciling invoices.
Key responsibilities will include:
To be successful in this role, you’ll have:
- Processing invoices ensuring correct approval procedure is followed
- Assessing invoices comparable to project, department, and company forecasts
- Developing and managing relationships with suppliers
- Negotiating service and payment terms
- Auditing accounts payable operations to make sure invoices and receipts are properly coded
- Management of the venue receipt bank system and ensuring accurate translation to the management accounts
- Processing supplier statements
- Management of the relevant Accounts Mailboxes
- Reconciling the bank
- Reconciling supplier payments
- Setting up payment runs and adhoc payment requests
- Management of the bank account
- Management of direct debits
- Sending remittances
- Creating AR invoices and track receipt of payment
- Administration and reconciliation of company credit cards
- Management of the US accounts payable through Bill.com
- Knowledge of and experience in Accounts Payable
- Extensive experience of working within an Accounts Department preferably in the hospitality industry
- An understanding of basic book-keeping
- Working knowledge of Excel is essential
- Working knowledge of NetSuite Finance preferred
- Working knowledge of Concur (Expenses) preferred
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance Accounting, or Business Administration is preferred but not essential
To succeed, the role holder will demonstrate our values in everything they do:
- Innovative: Our edge is our innovation - we stay one step ahead because we are always looking to invent and improve. We are bold, creative, pioneering and fearless. Got an idea? Share it!
- Passionate: We’re not like other workplaces - there’s no need to hold back here. We’re a full throttle, high energy, total commitment bunch, and we throw everything we’ve got into giving our customers the best time possible.
- Warm: We’re all about people. A fundamental part of our customer's having fun is us being welcoming, hospitable and attentive. We hold the key to their experience!
- Together: We are a family. We work with each other, and we support each other; we win together, and we lose together. That means honesty, commitment and responsibility, from all of us.
The way we work with each other is at the heart of everything we do and, if you join us, we’ll always make sure you know how much we value your contribution and hard work. You’ll be paid competitively, with rewards offered throughout the year and you’ll be respected and treated fairly by everyone you work with. As we grow, we want you to grow too; to make sure you’re interested, challenged and always excited throughout your career with us.