Hours of Work: Full time - 37.5
An opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join our finance team based in Wilmslow.
- Chase payment of outstanding debts via telephone, letter, email
- Re-instate & set up new direct debits
- Resolve customer queries
- Cash allocation
- Admin duties including emailing copy invoices
- Knowledge and experience of credit control processes procedures is essential
- Transactional finance knowledge and understanding
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Professional attitude and persona
- Positive outlook
- Strong work ethic
- Able to prioritise workload
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate with clients and staff at all levels
- Generate and maintains solid working relationships with customers and colleagues
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don't do office politics or "that's not my job". We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.