Treasury Senior Associate
A fantastic opportunity to join our small, highly efficient team of four as a Treasury Senior Associate for a 12-month maternity cover opportunity.
If you're a hardworking professional with experience in treasury and a passion for continuous learning and improvement, we want you on board.
We're at a second stage of various efficiency and automation projects so attention to detail and advanced IT skills will be required. In return, we offer opportunities to work as a team as well as independently to take ownership of your projects. You can develop your skills and experience in a challenging, yet supportive setting, and build valuable relationships beyond the job specification.
Your key responsibilities
To perform Treasury processing activities according to team and individual targets and deliver high levels of customer service. Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and proactively seek improvements. You'll work as an important part of a team, supporting other Treasury members to achieve team and individual goals.
- Communicating and networking with stakeholders in an effective and efficient manner.
- Developing and maintaining your knowledge of treasury activities in order to achieve necessary levels of performance.
- Acting as an effective team player, supporting and working proactively with other team members and sharing own knowledge and experience.
- Effectively performing daily cash and other liquidity management processes, including reconciliation.
- Managing and maintaining the analysis of short term cashflow forecasting.
- Help utilise and develop the Treasury Management System to improve department efficiency.
- Ensure that all activities under your control are operated within Treasury Policy.
- Responding to general insurance and treasury queries.
- Provide cover to other team members.
To qualify for the role, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- An ability to demonstrate high levels of numeracy and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Strong IT skills - Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to deliver to deadlines
- The ability to juggle conflicting demands and work well under pressure
- Completion of CertTF would be an advantage
What we look for
You will be a flexible, outgoing and team orientated with a keen interest in Treasury and a willingness to tackle new projects. You will also be self-motivated and have the ability to build strong and effective relationships.
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Prior to finalising your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. Read more about our commitment to diversity & inclusiveness here. We ask because it matters!
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.