Non-Equity Partner SAP Supply Chain
At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Having undergone a paradigm shift in recent years, SAP offers an innovative high-performance real-time platform and solutions which meet the needs of end-to-end digitised enterprises. Our EY SAP team is focused on working with our clients to leverage these SAP innovations and create business value. This could for example mean:
- Re-defining a finance functions financial processes based on S/4HANA to reduce both Opex and Capex,
- Optimising Sales & Operations planning by utilising the possibilities of granular and real-time forecasting and data to improve insight, or
- Creating strategic insight by adopting SAP predictive analytics to better understand customer behaviour and prevent potential customer churn whilst growing the top line.
We are looking for technology-minded, business-focused and creative Partner-Level consultants with a passion for bringing context to SAP innovations and ability to demonstrate how it can help transform our clients' day to day operations.
Your key responsibilities
At Partner level, you will be identifying and leading project engagements working directly with Senior clients. You will also be responsible for all aspects of a client engagement including developing new opportunities with clients, designing solutions, identifying the value available for clients and delivering solutions.
You will play a key role people leadership, skills development recruitment and retention.
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for professionals who are great communicators, team players, relationship builders with a real desire to learn.
Professional in your approach, you will have a natural ability to establish personal credibility with clients. You will also be highly organised, capable of coordinating your own workload and that of other team members, meeting deadlines, proactively managing risks and delivering quality outcomes.
As a valuable addition to our SAP team at EY, we expect you to be a role model for those around you as well. Living the values of our firm daily, your influence extends to coaching and supporting the growth and development of others.
You should possess technical expertise and a proven track record in delivering SAP programmes across diverse industries and sectors or a deep focus in one area - e.g. CPG, Life Sciences, Retail etc
- Strong architecture experience across the SAP application suite, including the key elements of finance.
- Experience of working with large clients in a consulting role leading transformation projects and teams.
- Demonstrated ability to transform end-to-end supply chain operations and SAP ecosystems.
- Strong ability to engage stakeholders and outline the vision.
- Delivering S4/HANA transformations, focussing on the value delivery to the client.
- Designing and delivering SAP solutions (incl. evidence of displaying thoughtful insight) in one or more of the following areas:
- SAP S/4HANA (full suite)
- SAP Procurement, including Ariba
- SAP Projects Systems
- SAP Plant Maintenance and Asset Management
- SAP Manufacturing
- SAP Sales and Distribution
- SAP Logistics and Warehousing
- Key understanding of Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting process redesign & understanding of the data and systems that underpin them and how to manage deployment
- Identifying business opportunities and risks and shaping information and analytical solutions
- Experience of delivering large-scale SAP programmes
What we look for:
- Core consulting skills: client management, analysis, presentation and facilitation, commerciality
- Technical skills: strong technical insight, practical knowledge and capability in your specialist field
- Versatility: proven ability to adapt and learn in an innovative environment
- Market / sector knowledge: demonstrable market/sector expertise in your field
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.