Category: Product Management
JobSchedule: Full time
Posted Date: 2024-02-05T15:53:28+00:00
As a Product Associate in Liquidity & Account Solutions ("L&AS"), you contribute to the team by leveraging your expertise in product development and optimization to make a significant impact, supported by user research and customer feedback to fuel the creation of innovative products and continuously improve existing offerings. Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and play a crucial role in shaping the future of our products and ongoing success.
L&AS works with global clients with complex cash management needs who operates across multiple countries, currencies, legal entities, and time zones, including multi-national corporations, high-growth technology companies, commercial banks, non-bank financial institutions, central banks and broker dealers. Our advanced, end-to-end solutions which combine physical, notional and virtual techniques enable our clients to achieve visibility, control and optimization of working capital.
This is a role within the EMEA L&AS Deposit Management team and you will pay a key part in helping the team in delivering its strategies with focus on both Corporate and Financial Institution (FI) client segments.
Beneficial to this role is a good understanding of the treasury and cash management needs of wholesale clients, as well as knowledge of the regulatory landscape in which financial institutions, such as J.P. Morgan, must operate in.
Working with partners and stakeholders in the region and globally, you will play a key role in helping the EMEA Deposit Management team to define new solutions, identifying new opportunities and commercialising all aspects of our deposit management strategies. In order to deliver the right mix of liquidity solutions to our clients, L&AS works closely with business partners across the wider J.P. Morgan organisation - from the firm's Corporate Treasury, to JP Morgan Asset Management and JP Morgan Securities Inc.
- Develop an understanding of client deposits and payments trends, and assess impact of macro-economic trends and regulatory changes on deposits to support ongoing deposit forecasting and optimization for the region.
- Support the EMEA Deposit Management team, with particular focus on profitability, revenue growth and pricing across all currencies supported in region in order to maximise revenues through the growth of positive liquidity-value balances.
- Foster an understanding of how liquidity products integrate with the wider cash and investment management offerings of the Payments and the Corporate Investment Bank (CIB).
- Monitor market trends, conduct competitive analysis, and identify opportunities for product differentiation.
- Support the regional team as well as the broader L&AS organisation on key strategic initiatives and management priorities.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Understanding of (Foreign Exchange) FX and interest rate markets
- Able to demonstrate the relevant level of experience or equivalent expertise in product management or a relevant domain area
- Developing knowledge of data analytics and data literacy
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and relationship management skills required, with the ability to communicate effectively with partners across J.P. Morgan
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical, problem-solving and quantitative skills and attention to detail are required
- Be organized, self-motivated and able to work in collaborative team environment
- Able to demonstrate excellent MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills literacy
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Demonstrated prior experience working in a complex organisation
- Liquidity and Treasury experience
- Exhibit creativity and forward thinking mindset, with ability to incorporate changing factors as required