Our client, a growing independent financial advisory firm with offices across the UK are looking to expand their employed Financial Adviser team with the right candidate.
You will need to be a Level 4 Diploma (DipFA, DipPFS, IAD) Qualified Financial Adviser with minimum 2 years’ experience in a UK Financial Adviser role.
The ideal candidate will deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals. They should be be comfortable creating financial plans and cross checking work to ensure complete accuracy of information.
- Provide financial planning support to clients
- Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships
- Prepare financial plans and check their accuracy
- Level 4 Diploma (DipFA/ DipPFS)
- 2+ years' of advisor experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills