Hybrid / Maidenhead
dependant on relevant experiencePermanent / Full-time
Remarkable Jobs are assisting a dynamic Accountancy Practise in Maidenhead, is seeking a qualified Accountants who 'ideally' has experience in General Practice and Audit.
Reporting directly to the Director, this is an exciting opportunity to take on a new role focusing on audits, small/medium limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships.
This role offers clear career progression.Key Responsibilities for this Qualified Accountant position'
Qualifications and Skills Required for this Qualified Accountant position.
- Utilize their at least 2 years of general practice experience to competently handle all aspects of audit, accounts, and taxation work for small/medium companies, sole traders, and partnerships.
- Apply general tax knowledge, especially in corporation tax, with support from a dedicated tax department.
- Handle client queries on accounting, payroll, and taxation matters, identifying issues requiring further investigation and advice.
- Facilitate the on boarding of new clients into our internal systems, register with HMRC for relevant taxes, and advise new clients on bookkeeping requirements.
- Take responsibility for key aspects of audit assignments, including planning, audit testing, file preparation, and assisting with finalization matters. Assist in leading the audit team and junior staff.
- Prepare larger year-end accounts assignments, corporation tax computations, and management accounts.
- Review VAT returns and bookkeeping.
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- At least 2 years of experience working in General Practice
- Comprehensive audit accounting and taxation experience: audit planning, execution, and finalization, limited company accounts preparation, corporate taxation, and mainstream VAT
- Good communication and written skills, especially when communicating with clients
- Must be a car driver and owner
- Knowledge of CCH Accounts Preparation/Pro Audit, Sage, QuickBooks, and Xero software
- Management accounts and bookkeeping experience
- This role would Ideally suited for someone with experience in a small or medium-sized practice providing all-round audit, accounting, and tax services.
If you meet the above criteria and are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role, please apply today or submit your resume.