2 x Interim Payroll Coordinators/ 12 months FTC / Full time - hybrid working £30,000 - £35,000 DOE.
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working with a global professional services business as they look to recruit 2 Payroll Coordinators to join the team on a 12 month FTC. Hybrid working on offer but you will need to be in the Bristol office 2 days a week. Reporting to the Payroll Manager it is essential that you have used Workday as this is a major systems project happening currently.
Payroll Coordinator - Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Processing and checking all pay and benefit related changes
- Submit payroll by set deadline to create BACS automation
- Create and update payroll standard operating procedures
- Process and reconcile cycle to work & season ticket loans repayments.
- Process all third party payments via BACS payments by legislative deadlines.
- Complete general administration duties (e.g. sending out tax forms, updating records).
- Use appropriate discretion in handling confidential employee information.
- Assist in dealing with employee payroll queries.
- Produce the payroll ledger journal posting.
- Assisting with all pensions administration and interfaces
- Run various payroll reports as and when required.
- Support third party systems ensuring a reconciliation of information held by both HR & Payroll.
Payroll Coordinator - About You
- Knowledge of Workday Payroll is essential
- Excellent computer skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word is essential
- Able to use initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Previous experience in a payroll background. (CIPP professional desirable but not essential)
For further information please get in touch with Jacqui or Amrit