AVP, Strategic Change Audit
Our client, a global Banking Group, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Auditor or change professional to join their change audit team in London.The Opportunity
- Undertake audits of strategic, regulatory, and technology change projects from planning to reporting which are complex in terms of scale, scope, cross-divisional impact.
- Contribute to the development of the audit plan for assigned areas and prioritise work based on risk and an understanding of business objectives
- Identify key risks and control issues related to these areas, and work with stakeholders to develop and implement effective solutions.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and partner with them to ensure that risks are properly managed and controls are effective.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and regulatory requirements related to internal audit and incorporate best practices into the bank's audit function.
- At least 4 years of experience in Business Audit, IT Audit, Change Audit (or assurance) or other relevant field.
- Strong understanding of audit methodologies and best practices, as well as relevant regulatory requirements.
- Good understand of the risks and controls around change or transformation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Our client offers a competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement within a dynamic and growing organization.
If you are a motivated and experienced Audit or Change professional looking to take your career to the next level in a rewarding environment, please be sure to apply to this exciting opportunity.