A globally acclaimed pharmaceutical company and distinguished industry leader, committed to developing life-saving medications and driving groundbreaking advancements for global health excellence. They are actively seeking a Management Accountant to join their expanding team.
Key Duties (for the Management Accountant):
- Completion of month end tasks - month end cost variance analysis and tracking of company Operational Effectiveness and energy saving projects.
- Contributing to month end management reporting - cost centre reports, variance analysis and capital spend reporting
- Identifying areas for profit improvement including reporting and governance of operational excellence initiatives
- Management of annual cost centre budgets and forecast submissions
- Assisting in the preparation of annual and quarterly budgets and forecasts
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Part or Fully Qualified
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment