RG Consultancy are working with a fantastic, reputable client who are based in Chorley,Lancashire and looking for an accounts assistant to join them on a full time, permanent basis. This is a 10 million turnover business, which is currently growing.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to work closely with a financial controller and gain exposure to month end duties, or would suit an experienced accounts assistant looking for a varied hands on role.
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit control - supplier statements, chasing debt
- Credit insurance and credit checks
- Sales ledger - supplier statements and reconciliation
- Raising sales invoices
- Assist with accruals, prepayments and journals
- Support the financial controller with month end duties.
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong MS Excel skills/IT skills
- Strong Credit Control experience
- Monday - Friday - Flexible hours
- Competitive holidays + bank holidays
- Ideal location for public transport/commuting
- Competitive salary
- Auto-pension scheme
- Study package