A university based in London with a reputation for fresh, innovative, challenging thinking. The Role
As Deputy Head of Payroll & Pensions, this will be a hands-on role where you can get stuck-in managing payroll and play a vital part in leading the team whilst continuously striving to streamline processes. You will:
The Successful Candidate
- Lead and motivate the payroll & pensions coordinator team
- Support with the ongoing development and improvement of systems and processes
- Take responsibility for an effective, timely and accurate payroll process
- Ensure effective communication between the team and the university generally in relation to payroll and pension matters
What's on offer?
- Excellent excel skills and systems improvement experience
- Exposure to a large volume payroll
- Line management experience
- Higher education/public sector experience including familiarity with pensions
£50,000-£58,000 salary. Based in London, operating on a hybrid working model. Excellent holiday plus closure days.