A well-established, successful manufacturer based in Ryedale is recruiting for an Interim Management Accountant to join them initially on a temporary ongoing basis, with potential permanent opportunities in the future.
This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified or part-qualified Management Accountant to work within a small team reporting directly to the Finance Director. As well as increasing your experience and gaining access to the senior decision-makers, you will benefit from a salary of up to £45,000 p.a.
Your key responsibilities as Management Accountant will be:
- Providing accurate and timely monthly management accounts
- Day to day cash management, payment runs and bank reconciliations
- Management of company VAT returns
- Credit control
- KPI reporting on a weekly basis
- Ad hoc projects
- Supporting the wider finance team
To be considered for this Interim Management Accountant role, you will need the following experience:
- Qualification or part-qualification through ACA, ACCA, CIMA or qualified by experience will be considered
- Previous proven experience of working with day to day finances of a busy organisation
- To be accurate and efficient with good communication skills
- To be confident and professional in dealing with internal and external customers as required
- Possess good IT skills, including MS Office Excel and ERP systems
- A "can do" attitude and solutions-based approach is essential
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available, ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified or part-qualified Management Accountant to join a very well-respected organisation. If you are interested in applying to this role, get in touch today.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.