Beaverbrook is a carefully curated collection of two luxury hotels. The heart of the brand, Beaverbrook estate, is set amidst 400 acres of countryside in the Surrey Hills and comprises three distinctively designed venues, that make up the hotel, three restaurants and a Health Club & Spa, as well as indoor and outdoor activities, including a home cinema and meeting spaces for all occasions. What binds our hotels together is the Beaverbrook ethos - a warmth and thoughtfulness that makes every guest and employee journey unforgettable and that reflects our approach to exceptional experiences. Striving to turn visions into reality, for guests and employees alike, through unique opportunity and emotional hospitality, Beaverbrook offers something truly special within remarkable surroundings.
We are recruiting an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant within the Luxury Hospitality sector. The ideal candidate must be an enthusiastic team player who is proactive and organised, with attention to detail, not afraid of hard work and is looking for a new challenge working in a fast paced, ever evolving Accounts team.
Based at the Estate, the Accounts Payable Assistant will be part of a small but friendly team of finance professionals and will have previous experience in end-to-end Accounts Payable function for multiple entities. What you’ll be doing:
• Ensure that all invoices, credit notes and payments are processed accurately and promptly, within the agreed timeframes. Invoices are a mixture of automated (via Procure Wizard) and manually processed and would also include employee expense claims/company credit cards.
• Create and propose payment runs to the FC.
• Manage business and supplier queries, ensuring all issues are resolved within a timely manner and payment delays do not result in issues with the suppliers.
• Complete monthly statement reconciliations and reviews.
• Liaise with colleagues ensuring the invoices are approved and queries resolved. Who you are:
• Previous experience in an Accounts Payable role.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Self-motivated, able to work towards deadlines.
• Able to work independently, as well as a strong team player.
• Experience of Procure Wizard or other Purchase-to-pay/ Purchase order system.
• Experience of Sage Intacct or other similar accounting package. Work Schedule:
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
As a member of our team, you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on retail, gym memberships, cinema tickets and many more with Hospitality Rewards App
- Personal development support
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Discounted rates on Food & Beverage
- Meals on duty for some positions
- 28 days annual leave(including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Life Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Long Service Awards
- Earn up to £1000 for recommend a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- And other local benefits