xxxxx is the largest Nissan dealership group in the UK. We are currently recruiting for the position of Accounts Assistant, within our dealership accounts team to provide support for the dealership Accountants in the production of accurate and timely monthly accounts and other financial tasks as required. The ideal candidate will have a good head for numbers and be capable of providing support in the following areas:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to trial balance
- Review and analyse financial information and provide comments on variances
- Balance sheet nominal account reconciliations,
- Cash and bank reconciliations
- Regularly review the sales and purchase ledgers for overdue amounts and any other issues that require addressing
- Check the raising of and posting of sales invoices and statements
- Chase outstanding debt
Experience of using Kerridge systems would be a preferable.
We offer a competitive salary plus 23 days holiday rising to 25 with service, contributory pension, death in service cover, preferential car purchase scheme plus training to gain a recognised qualification and career progression opportunities.
If you believe you have the abilities for this role, please apply below.