CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the worlds largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction, and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.About CBRE GWS:
Global Workplace Solutions is a division of CBRE which supports occupiers of real estate, helping them to turn their real estate into real advantage. It supports clients who buy services on a contracted basis across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Our 14,000 employees serve customers in 77 countries, helping them plan, acquire, design and construct, operate, adapt, and then dispose of their property. We provide facilities management, advisory and transaction services, and project management.
Our mission is to work in partnership with our customers to build advantage and shape the future. Our business is enabled by exceptional people, superior knowledge, and a passion for service. At CBRE we believe our people are critical to our success. We know that for us to become world class, we need to attract and retain the very best talent.
We want to help every individual fulfil their potential by providing excellent training and development initiatives and providing exciting career progression.Next Gen Opportunities:We current offer the following Next Generation Schemes within GWS:Graduate Pathways:
Year in Business Internship:
- Future Leaders Graduate Programme
- Finance Graduate Programme
- Energy and Sustainability Graduate Programme
- Project Management Graduate Programme
- As an Intern, you will be an integral and active member of the team, aligned to a business, function or client site. During this 1-year programme you will gain significant experience within a collaborative and fast paced commercial environment, working closely with some of our key business leaders.
- Throughout your time with us, you will gain a real insight into what we do, how we do it, and get to know our key client teams.
- This programme is focused on developing your communication, customer service and influencing skills a great platform for your future career.
- Our Technical Engineering Apprenticeship Scheme continues to grow more than 50 talented Engineering apprentices each year.
- Our apprentices can gain their skills and qualifications working in some of the most famous and iconic buildings, supporting a spectrum of well-known clients.
- The GWS Engineering Apprenticeship is a 4-year programme where you will learn from the best professional engineers, delivering world class technical services backed by industry recognized and endorsed qualifications.
To hear more from our current Graduates, Interns and Apprentices on their experience with CBRE GWS please watch this short video:https://cbre.sharepoint.com/:v:/r/teams/Careers_GWS_EMEA/Shared%20Documents/General/Next%20Gen%202022/Next%20Gen%20Video/cbre_recruitment7_subs%20(Original).mp4?csf=1&web=1&e=5JTlf9Screening and Selection:
Working at CBRE:
- Candidates apply to a specific role via our careers portal by uploading a copy of their CV and optional cover letter
- Candidates will then ask to provide written responses to 3 competency-based questions aligned to our CBRE RISE Values
- Candidates will partake in a series of online assessments and online video interview
- If Candidate passes the online stages, they will be invited to a face-to-face Assessment Centre consisting of a group exercise, individual presentation, and competency-based interview
When you join CBRE you will have the support and resources of a global firm where an entrepreneurial mind-set is encouraged. You'll realize your potential with challenging work, fast-paced assignments, an environment of constant learning and commitment to results. To enable your success, we provide the best tools, training, and leaders in the industry.
Our collaborative culture is built on our RISE values and reflects the needs and perspectives of our clients and our people. Our work is guided by our North Star: Creating the real estate solutions of tomorrow, so businesses and people thrive. This informs everything we dofrom diversity, equity, and inclusion to sustainability initiatives to workplace safety and wellbeing. At CBRE, we believe that the more perspectives we have, the more dimensions we see. We welcome people with different backgrounds and experiences across industries to apply for open positions even if you do not match every element of the required skills.Diversity and Equal Opportunities:
GWS is committed to equal opportunities. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society. We value our employees and their contribution irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, ethnic origin, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, or marital/civil partnership status.