Finance Commissions Assistant
Bibby Financial Services have an exciting opportunity available for a reliable Finance Commissions Assistant
to join our team based at our Liverpool Walker House
.You will join us on a full time, permanent basis
and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £23,660.00 per annum, plus benefits.
Weve supported small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) since 1982 and today we support more than 9000 businesses worldwide. We are proud to help businesses, both big and small to grow and thrive in domestic and international markets.Why us?
Were in the business of relationships. Whether working together or supporting our clients, thats what makes us stand out from the crowd.
We know our value lies in our brilliant people, It is fast-paced and varied, and we can handle it. We trust each other, take ownership, work flexibly, have fun and deliver for our clients every time.
We empower our colleagues to be themselves and grow in the way they want we believe in them and celebrate their success.
As our Finance Commissions Assistant
, we will reward you and your hard work with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology, or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday which increases with service and options to buy or sell more
- Electric Vehicle/Plug-in Hybrid Vehicle (EV/PHEV) scheme
As ourFinance Commissions Assistant
you will support and deliver end to end process in respect of Broker Commission due to our Introducer base, in compliance with documented agreements and individual agreed commission structures.
You willliaise effectively with Internal Sales and Operation Teams to obtain the necessary inputs to the processes and clarify or resolve queries.Your responsibilities as our Finance Commissions Assistant will include:
What we are looking for in our ideal Finance Commissions Assistant:
- Working to tight deadlines from payroll to ensure all payments are made accordingly in respect of the UK Sales commission
- To ensure that commission are paid in accordance with relevant documented agreements and schemes ensuring that such documentation is current and any ambiguities identified are queried and clarified
- To manage the incoming workflow of introducer invoices to the shared electronic mailbox and to liaise with Purchase Ledger function to ensure efficient and timely processing of payments of those invoices to the correct and current bank details. To also liaise with Treasury to provide the required cashflow information
- To manage the inflow by e-mail and telephone of commission queries, both internal and external and ensure satisfactory resolution
- To ensure that control accounts within the accounting system are reconciled regularly to ensure costs are being correctly recharged and that amounts paid out correspond with the accrual held
- To ensure that the meeting of Introducer needs by good communication via email, face to face, telephone etc, and proactively managing the introducer relationship
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role for which the role holder has the necessary experience and or/training
- Intermediate level and understanding using Microsoft Excel
- Office Environment and customer service experience
- Good Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Being able to work to deadlines within tight timescale
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to work with people at all levels and areas of the business
Theres no place quite like BFS and were proud of that. Its all down to our colleagues - they make us the business with which every SME wants to partner.
If you would like to join us, please clickApply
today to be considered as our Finance Commissions Assistant
we would love to hear from you!
We're absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential. Let us know if you need adjustments to support you through any stage of the recruitment process.
We reserve the right to close applications early. No agencies, please.