Payroll Manager - Permanent - London - up to £65,000 per annum - Hybrid basis
Oakleaf Partnership are delighted to be exclusively partnered with a luxury retail company, who are looking for a Payroll Manager, on a permanent basis. This role is responsible for ensuring that the payrolls are processed in a timely manner and for auditing and approving all EMEA payrolls. This position is on a hybrid basis, a minimum of 1 day per week, based in their London office.
The Payroll Manager will be assisting/overseeing duties such as:
- Processing UK payroll on a monthly basis, via ADP
- Record, analyse, investigate and resolve all payroll queries and reporting to the relevant persons
- Responsible for completing year end procedures and payments, in an accurate and timely manner, including final amendments
- Direct management of 3
- Responsible for looking at current processes and finding solutions to ensure that they are the most efficient, automated, and accurate way of working
- Ensure a balance in payroll accounts by auditing information, recognising, and correcting irregularities and creating journal entries
- Analytically driven and responsible for creating innovative solutions to support the business
- Previous experience as a Payroll Manager within a similar role is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in discussing this position in greater detail, please apply now.