Role: Finance Manager (Transportation) Pay rate: £350-£400 per day (PAYE Inside IR35) + Holiday pay Start: ASAP Expected duration: 9 months
We are looking for a driven and organised Finance Manager to join our client in the transportation network. The company is one of the world's most successful technology companies.
The successful Finance Manager will have a passion for process improvement, business partnering and stakeholder manager to support the transport team. In this role, you will drive profitability and customer experience by directly influencing the development, planning, and execution of our transportation network.
The role will require you to quickly develop your knowledge of operations, understand the economics and key financial drivers, and gain proficiency with data systems to be able to conduct efficient analyses.
You will be working closely with finance leaders, business partners and stakeholders to optimize cost whilst improving the customer experience. You are a person who enjoys operating in a dynamic, fast changing environment.
You can process complex and, at times, ambiguous data, identifying and addressing key risks and helping operations to develop efficient customer centric solutions. RESPONSIBILITIES
- A proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities, proactively and clearly communicating with key stakeholders, driving projects independently, and successfully delivering within the agreed timelines.
- Peak Captain Using Lesson's Learned from 2023 to ensure peak preparedness in 2024 (from reporting, analysis and financial planning to providing direction and challenge).
- High Volume Event Strategy Partner with the business to deliver an standardised, integrated, E2E model which ensures delivering for our customers whilst delivering on cost.
- Labour Strategy Support projects and initiatives through robust financial analysis of ROI and be able to form a view and challenge the business.
- Supports strategic business decisions by forecasting, creates metrics, analyzing trends, performs analysis.
- Prime and Peak Captain - delivers the changes identified in Lessons Learned doc, working across teams on planning, reporting, analysis and mechanisms require.
- Partner with Long Term Labour Planning - evaluate impacts of strategic labour planning decision on Productivity/E2E to deliver growth and CtS.
- Finance Support project Umbrella
- Finance Support ELMO
- Finance Support Conversions
- 6+ years of finance or a related analytical field experience.
- 6+ years of building financial and operational reports/data sets that inform business decision-making experience.
- 6+ years of creating process improvements with automation and analysis experience.
- 6+ years of identifying incomplete or inaccurate data, identifying the root cause and creating/implementing an escalation plan experience.
- Experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of results.
- Confident and comfortable with new technology, eager to learn and master new tools
- Additional EU Language (West Europe/Nordics) (Desirable but not essential)