Finance Business Partner High-Tech Engineering - Global Market Leader
c£80,000 plus bonus and benefits
West of England/ M4 CorridorAbout the Company:
This is an exceptional career opportunity with a market-leading manufacturer of high-value, technologically advanced, engineering components.
Part of a substantial global group, the company occupies a dominant position within a high-profile sector and is pursuing a clear strategy for further growth, centred on product development and innovation. About the Finance Business Partner role:
Leading a dedicated management accounting team, you will play a key role in supporting the financial decision-making process of the UK business, through the delivery of accurate and timely information reports for local and Group management.
There will be an emphasis on the development of the company’s financial planning, budgeting and forecasting function for all projects and products, as well as ensuring that the key systems and processes are robust and compliant.
There will be regular international liaison within what is a commercially orientated, future-focused management challenge, which will lead to the opportunity of further career progression through the Group’s international development programme. Requirements for this Finance Business Partner role:
Benefits of this Finance Business Partner role:
- You will be CIMA / ACA / ACCA qualified management accountant, who possesses a proven track record in the supervision and leadership of a management accounting function, ideally within a multi-sited engineering, manufacturing or general industrial environment.
- Experience of working in an international group will be advantageous.
- Attractive Salary c£80,000
- Benefits package is offered - annual bonus, private health cover, pension and life assurance.
- Outstanding prospects for personal development within a dynamic and progressive group.
Please apply, quoting reference 240101 to Martin Boyle by clicking the apply button.