Risk Management's main objective is to ensure that the financial and operational activities of Amundi (UK) Limited do not expose them and clients to potential or unexpected losses beyond their risk tolerance levels. The role holder reports to the Emerging Markets Head of Risk management and assists defining, implementing and monitoring all measurement or control systems needed to properly ensure the overall constraint compliance of the asset management area and other processes, including those of support functions, with the commitment of the firms to the clients and any other third party.
• Deep Knowledge/Experience in Risk Management in Asset Management and Financial Instruments by either academic degree or industry certification (CFA, FRM, etc.)
• Familiarity of any VBA, Python, Power BI, SQL
• Familiarity with Bloomberg, Factset, Risk Metrics, BarraOne
• Autonomous, self-starter but also collaborating well within a team, dynamic, proactive & can-do attitude and keen attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise between different tasks and produce quality results.
• Follow high standards of professional conduct in line with Amundi policies and FCA principles