Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant, and support services - everything for every job!
Speedy is Transforming with our new Velocity strategy, we are undergoing one of our biggest digital and people focused transformations to build a bigger, better, stronger business for the future.
We are looking for an experienced Asset Integrity Manager
, ideally with a background in plant and tool hire, someone who thrives on challenge and working in a constantly changing and evolving environment.
At Speedy, we need motivated people who are ready to bring their whole self to work and give it their all in a fast-paced team committed to being the best!
Joining the high-performing Asset Management team, you'll be a crucial member of the team and use your experience within the hire industry to help us achieve our objectives.
Reports directly to Group Asset Manager and oversees the integrity of Asset Data. Build close relationships with Operations Team, Finance, Logistics, and wider business functions.
Overall purpose of this role will be to effectively manage all aspects of Asset Counts and non-itemised assets stock control. Ensuring all transactions and reports are completedly efficiently and accurately to support the maximising of asset traceability and data integrity.
What you’ll need:
What we offer:
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and general PC skills
- Experience in managing a small team.
- Strong experience in Fixed Asset Management
- Ability to plan and organise own workload, while working under pressure to strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, a confident communicator, with the ability to tailor communication methods to a diverse audience
- Good attention to detail and ability to deliver accurate, and high-quality work.
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Self-motivated and drive for continuous improvement
- Ability to be trusted when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- A change-champion who embraces change and are a natural “out of the box” thinker.
- Able to prioritise a multi-channel workload, through the allocation of work to your team, whilst identifying trends and constantly reviewing performance
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving, combined with a solid understanding of root-cause analysis.
- Strong IT Skills, with a proficient knowledge of MS Excel skills (V-Lookup / Pivot / Data Manipulation)
- Ability to support your business unit/team to deliver our ESG Strategy - Decade to Deliver.
Speedy offer a Career Line of Sight which enables a detailed understanding of the route to progression and growth within the Speedy Group.
- Pension Scheme
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free onsite parking
- Canteen facilities
- 95% discount across the Speedy brand.
- My Staff Shop: discounts and offers for shopping etc. across many suppliers.
- Green Commute Initiative: Work scheme for cycling
- Vita - Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Offers free and confidential support and counselling to help you through matters such as wellbeing, divorce, legal, and financial management.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.
Please be aware that some roles within The Speedy Group UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
The Speedy Group is an equal opportunity employer where we embrace diversity in all its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
Link below to our policies in line with our ESG Governance.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. All roles within The Speedy Group require proof of right to work in the UK by the start of employmen