Insight Enterprises is a Fortune 500 Solutions Integrator helping organizations accelerate transformation by unlocking the power of people and technology. With a 35-year foundation in hardware and software supply chain augmenting our deep expertise in cloud, data, AI, cybersecurity and intelligent edge, we guide organizations through complex digital decisions to achieve extraordinary results.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst to join our dynamic team and be part of this great journey to become the leading solution integrator!
The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing guidance and support, as the primary contact, to the sales account teams for a specific sub-set of clients, and also collaborates with teammates cross-functionally around matters relating to the clients contract and or account profitability.
The Financial Analyst provides financial reporting and analysis of client accounts to forecast future revenue and expenditures, determine budgets and monitor financial movements within the market. They also support leadership to inform critical business decisions by producing and or presenting research findings, reports, financial information and data to ensure all decisions and actions taken are both financially and commercially sound and in line with business objectives.Duties and Responsibilities
- Use an analytical mindset to analyse and interpret financial data, and relating it to potential business trends and issues.
- Develop reports, forecasts and models to support multiyear planning and forecasting by analysing financial data and contracts and communicate insights which inform and support wider business decisions.
- Consistently analyse financial information based on both routine and ad-hoc reports
- Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and their meaning related to key performance indicators
- Prepare and produce reports and or recommendations on financial performance at client level for regular business/leadership reviews to improve financial growth
- Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or equivalent experience
- Experience in Managed Services and Technology companies
- Solid experience in financial analysis and modelling
- ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Ability to use a broad range of financial, process and operational knowledge to support stakeholders and inform recommendations
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills
We believe that by giving you the freedom to think big and empower you to reach your full potential, together we will achieve the best outcomes. Along with excellent benefits and a compelling reward package, we offer the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a high level of autonomy and creativity - there’s a reason our average employee tenure is over 6 years.
We strive to display our three core values of Hunger, Heart, and Harmony every day. They represent and drive who we are here at Insight and by doing so we are doing amazing things. Insight started in a garage in 1988 and it is through harnessing our three core values that two brothers, Eric and Tim Crown, steered Insight to the Fortune 500 company it is today. We are now a Global IT Services and Solutions business, passionate about helping customers and the real people who sit behind them.Application Details:
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to achieving diversity and equality within our organisation. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage you to apply.
We will endeavour to contact you within five business days, should we feel your profile is a good match for this role. If you do not hear from us within this timeframe, please presume that on this occasion, your application was not successful.
A full job description will be provided upon application.