XBTO is a leading institutional provider for digital assets. In 2015, XBTO was first to provide institutional-grade liquidity to major trading platforms. Since then, we have made significant efforts to create stability in the cryptocurrency markets.
XBTO offers a comprehensive regulated platform for digital assets and tailored investment solutions catered to sophisticated non-US investors and institutions. Our offering spans Asset Management, Trading, Custody, and Market Making.
With over nine years of experience in digital assets and more than twenty years in traditional finance, we offer expert insights and solutions to navigate the relatively new and dynamic field of digital assets. We combine deep technical and trading expertise with established industry-wide relationships to provide sophisticated solutions for our counterparties.Description
Our Analyst will work with a number of individuals from various groups across the firm globally. With guidance from business leaders, your assignments will impact the firm's bottom line through transaction and financing execution, client relationship support, industry and company analysis, and overall communication and collaboration with partners across our global offices.
A successful analyst will provide financial modelling, analytics, structuring, research and transaction support and will assist with the execution of transactions and advisory projects. You’ll maintain an awareness of our clients, industry, regulatory issues and relevant economic/political trends.Responsibilities
- Assist in executing all facets of the group’s mandates
- Conduct industry research and analysis to assist in the identification and/or analysis of business opportunities
- Play a key role in the preparation of client proposals and marketing product “pitchbooks”
- Prepare industry and financial analyses to assist with the development of client recommendations
- Developing financial models and related analyses
- Preparing reviews and proposals for clients’ financing needs
- Lead the analysis, structuring and documentation of new client transactions
- Manage the organization, preparation and notes for client meetings and calls
- Assists with ad-hoc research and provides market colour
- Analyse current and past financial data and performance to make recommendations on profit enhancement
- Consistently analyze financial information based on both routine and ad-hoc reports
- Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and their meaning related to key performance indicators
- Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management
Working at XBTO
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Economics, or Finance or equivalent experience
- Strong technical, computational, and quantitative skills
- 0 - 3 years financial analysis and modeling experience
- Strong interest in and knowledge of financial markets and the financial institutions sector
- Analysis experience with industry and sector trends, macroeconomic events, and corporate, strategic, and financial developments, regulatory aspects of financial institutions
- Exposure to financial statement models based on financial statements of companies; Utilizing knowledge of industry developments and market activity to provide advisory services to clients and internal teams regarding structuring financing transactions
- Relationship management to achieve positive outcomes internally and with external clients/stakeholders, and Project management for market processes to ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
The dynamic team at XBTO is made up of some of the best talents in digital assets, traditional finance and technology. We work in a collegiate environment with relentless focus on our mission and team. We’re looking for individuals who share the same values and principles such as:
Our hiring process
- Entrepreneurial spirit - Takes ownership showcasing a high-degree of drive, perseverance and accountability to achieve our goals
- Trust & integrity - Exemplifies the highest ethical and professional standards to serve our clients
- Collaboration & care - Genuinely cares about other team members and champions working as one team
- Humility and candor - Showcases openness to the diverse ideas and perspectives of co-workers and seeks to receive and give constructive feedback
- Innovation & knowledge - Stays abreast of the dynamic industry, pursues opportunities to anticipate the evolving needs of our clients
- Risk and compliance mindset - Demonstrates a commitment to compliance and appropriate sensitivity to risk and control related issues
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify their identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification and background checks.
XBTO is an equal-opportunity employer. We seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, colour, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.