Role: Assistant Finance Business PartnerType: Permanent
£35,392 to £42,618
Nuneaton, West Midlands - hybrid working
Sellick Partnership is exclusively recruiting an Assistant Finance Business Partner for George Eliot Hospital based in Nuneaton, West Midlands on a permanent basis.
Our client are an acute service provider who are on a journey to continually provide high quality, safe and responsive services to the community it serves. The Assistant Finance Business Partner is an integral part of the Financial Management team and will support in the provision of an effective and efficient Financial Management function across the Trust.
The successful candidate will act as a key operational link between the Operational teams and Finance.Job responsibilities for the Assistant Finance Business Partner:
Person specification for the Assistant Finance Business Partner:
- Support the collation and completion of the financial elements of the annual planning process.
- Support the production of all monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Providing financial information and advice on all aspects of finance related business.
- To take responsibility for all aspect’s of budgetary management.
- Support with monthly reporting.
- To prepare the month-end financial position.
- Support with financial forecasting and annual budget setting.
Benefits of the Assistant Finance Business Partner are:
- AAT qualified or actively studying for a CCAB (or equivalent).
- Experience of financial management within the Public Sector or large commercial organisation.
- Experience of supporting the annual financial planning and budget setting process
- Experience of financial analysis.
- NHS Pension.
- On-site nursey.
- 27 days minimum annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Flexible working.
- Buying and selling of annual leave.
- Subsidised restaurant.
- Generous subsided on-site parking.
If you believe that you are well-suited to this excellent Finance Business Partner
opportunity, please apply directly or contact Adam Rouse at Sellick Partnership Derby Office for more information. The closing date for CVs is Wednesday 31st January 2024
due to the urgent requirement of this role.