We are searching for a seriously talented Accounts Payable Executive to join our London studio.
...passion for numbers?
...impeccable attention to detail?
...love the idea of working in the creative sector?
...some accounts payable work experience under your belt and looking for a new challenge?
If this sounds like you, get in touch!ABOUT US:
• 360+ strong global design agency
• 100% independent
• 25 years young
• 8 studios around the world
Bulletproof is a creative powerhouse run by creatives-a place where liked-minded individuals come together to deliver brilliant ideas. Truly independent, we pride ourselves on shunning convention and getting sh*t done; above all, we march to the beat of our own drum. You don’t need a degree to get a job at Bulletproof: we choose talent over title and seek people with energy, passion and soul.
As a team, we blur the lines between branding, content, digital, film, innovation and packaging; all the while bringing our clients the very best of the best.
At Bulletproof we have three core beliefs:
GREAT IDEAS CHANGE THE WORLD...
We believe in the power of design to influence human behaviour, affect change and pierce conventions.
PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE...
That true collaborative spirit creates a compelling, infectious energy that delivers outstanding commercial results.
We believe naivety keeps you relentlessly curious, open to possibilities and leads to purer, more interesting and uncharted solutions.ABOUT THE ROLE:
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Sending new supplier forms and transferring details or uploading onto various systems
- Dealing with supplier queries and administering payments as approved by senior members of the finance team
- Ensuring all paperwork is audit compliant
- Collecting and processing employee expenses for reimbursement, ensuring they are compliant with HR policies
- Collating and processing credit card expenditure for all employees
- Monitoring and reconciling petty cash
- Ensuring all expenditure is input and allocated correctly within Netsuite
- Notifying the Management Accountant on expense accruals and prepayments required at month end
- Setting up payment runs with relevant approval on the bank with input into weekly cashflow
- Processing, tracking and monitoring of supplier purchase orders, ensuring timely processing of all invoices
- Ensuring invoices have been received by suppliers and rectifying any queries
- Assisting with issuance of supplier remittances following payment
- Supporting with any ad hoc supplier reporting required
- Promoting the Bulletproof vision and standards across commercial and finance
- Finding creative ways to support the finance team on all aspects of commercial finance providing innovative solutions to dilemmas
- Facilitating the creation of financial information and providing analysis on how we can use this information to make a difference
- Actively participating in a range of initiatives that continue to develop the finance function, helping Bulletproof develop unconventional ideas that support the business ambitions
- Providing financial administrative support to all agency departments
- Reporting to the senior members of the finance team ensuring they are aware of issues and push boundaries by providing unconventional solutions to those issues
- Preparing reporting to assist the preparation of the weekly finance update
- Asking for feedback to further your own learning and development
- Keeping up to date with projects across the Bulletproof’s team and with industry updates
- Actively liaising with members of the Bulletproof team across the whole business to ensure all financial data is understood and owned by the wider business
RequirementsWHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Positively contributing to the magnetic culture of our Bulletproof team
- Driving the Bulletproof standards and best practice across all areas of the business
- Building unbreakable bonds and working collaboratively with the wider Bulletproof team
- Championing the company’s vision through daily interactions with team members at all levels
- Being a creative force at Bulletproof, bringing ideas and perspectives to the agency in general
- Rolling up your sleeves and going the extra mile to set us apart from our peers and competitors
- Being self-driven in actively learning and applying new skills
- Undertaking any other task, deemed to be appropriate to this role, as directed by a member of the senior team or Board.
If you tick all of the boxes below, we could be a perfect match!
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a proactive, fast-paced environment; be flexible and responsive
- Ability to work in a team across a number of projects and initiatives
- Proactive and instinctive in assisting senior team members
- Strong relationship building skills - internally and externally
- Willingness to support team members
- Motivated to be successful, both as an individual and as part of a team
In line with our three core beliefs, we’re looking for people that share our community spirit and are curious enough to question the status quo. Could this be you? If so, apply below!Benefits
Competitive benefits package including all the last Friday's of the month off