The Senior Finance Manager leads the TCC's Corporate Accounting Finance team, responsible for all financial reporting and tax compliance across the EMEA region. As part of this role, you will manage project enhancements to the existing financial reporting process and structure, in conjunction with FP&A, Legal, Technology and Treasury teams. This role will initially report into the Operational Finance Director and will be based in London, managing a team of two. The successful candidate will be a technically proficient, highly collaborative preferably both in US GAAP and local reporting regulations, having previously worked under a SOX-compliant internal controls framework with significant change management experience would also be beneficial. Certified ACA/ACCA with at least 10+ years of experience is a prerequisite. Financial services experience and previous experience within a U.S.-based multinational company are strongly preferred.responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Partner with the technology division and change management teams to design and project manage the implementation of PeopleSoft across TCC EMEA with system experts.
• Provide oversight of EMEA's accounting teams and month-end, quarter-end and year-end close, reporting processes and deliverables.
• Implement and document internal controls and policies, collaborating with CBRE's Global SOX Assurance (GSA) to ensure active compliance with monthly balance sheet account reconciliations for key account balances related to real estate under development.
• Lead the Finance Organization's Target Operating Model project, and strategize team transformation to re-align roles and responsibilities.
• Coordinate with the Business Service Organization (BSO) to find opportunities for routine activities to be outsourced, and strategize methods for automation.
• Responsible for the project management and delivery for annual financial statements including all statutory disclosures in accordance with relevant local GAAP and CBRE accounting policies.
• Coordinate with internal and external auditors, tax team, and third-party service providers. Liaise with the Global finance team to resolve any financial accounting activities and questions on a timely basis, providing accounting data input to requests from Management and FP&A on a monthly basisActively liaise with Finance and Legal to review the organization chart and identify strategic enhancements to improve the existing legal structure and financial reporting process.
• Serve as the primary accounting contact for the EMEA region; in consultation with the CBRE technical accounting team, determine the appropriate accounting for non-routine matters and advise the business/IM Global Controller on the accounting implications of proposed transactions, findings and specific recommendations.