OCCUPIER ACCOUNTS / LONDON
CBRE is responsible for the management of the Shell Retail Real Estate portfolio of interests in relation to its 10,000 gas stations (and accompanying retail and EV interests) within the Asia, EMEA and North America Region. The contract covers 18 countries and approximately 175 CBRE Account FTEs are currently in place globally. The main services provided under contract are:
• Transaction (Deal) Management
• Asset Optimisation
• Real Estate Planning
• Property Management
• Data & Lease Administration
• Portfolio Management
• Energy Transition & EV Charging
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the portfolio.
- Ensure that CBRE hit all of the Operational Excellence KPI's.
- Look for cost savings across the portfolio.
- Obtain Landlord consents (licence to alter, licence to underlet, deed of variation).
- Review all leasehold substation lease plans and agree scope and specification with landlords.
- Search and undertake acquisitions for new EV Hubs
- Review the portfolio for acquisition opportunities adjacent to existing sites.
- Obtain neighbouring consents to assist facilities management and engineering with their projects.
- Manage and review all approvals within Tririga.
- Ensure that Tririga is kept up to date with active transactions.
- Managing the returning/handover of leased sites to Landlords, processing associated documentation.
- Managing all tenants across the portfolio.
- Negotiating new leases and easements.
- Negotiating lease renewals with the landlord and tenants.
- Review the Heavy MYP for Real Estate issues (rights of way, restrictive covenants, and lease provisions/restrictions).
- Look for opportunity's asset optermisation across the portfolio.
- Assisting the Facilities Management team with any real estate queries.
- Undertaking lease surrenders at the expiry of the lease.
- Working with the central team to undertake portfolio strategy reviews and keeping and storing accurate files.
- Identifying revenue opportunities via non-petroleum leasing opportunities.
- Monitoring critical lease dates and ensuring all dates are met and actions accordingly.
- Liaise with Shell's Real Estate Advisor, Shell Engineering, Legal Department, Network Planning team, Sales & Operations team.
- Monitoring activities of 3rd party environmental and engineering contractors.
- Ensuring maintenance/remediation is completed in accordance with contracts.
- Ensuring that there are no high priority level Property Management issues across the portfolio.
- Liaise with engineering to ensure the smooth roll out of the MYP.
- Technical & Operational - Manages complex/high volume workload independently, knows when to seek input and advice, is able to carry out complex/non-standard tasks based on advice provided; proactively manages relationships with a range of third parties, anticipates and resolves issues, provides technical support and advice to junior staff members
- Client & Commercial Knowledge - Effectively delivers a complex range of tasks for the client, effectively manages client expectations, has a good understanding of the contractual relationship, proactively identifies opportunities and risks for the client and develops recommendations to address, identifies value-add and cross-selling opportunities to the benefit of both Client and CBRE
- Business Development - Identifies additional cross selling revenue by exploring client needs. May have individual revenue growth targets; understands the business development process and develops ideas and relationships that may result in sales in either their own or another area of the business
- Reputation & Profile - Maintains reputation through the delivery of self-managed high standards of work; provides technical support and advice to more junior staff, proactively seeks guidance and drives personal development of soft skills; seeks feedback to support own capabilities
- Collaboration - Proactively shares information to benefit the business within the context of client confidentiality. Ensures that recognition is given to the right people; develops the team's ability to network through creating opportunities to work with other teams and by sharing own network
- Management, Leadership & Development - Contributes to the development of more junior members of the team through role modelling behaviour and feedback and providing support as required, proactively works with their manager to create a medium-term career plan; takes responsibility for seeking out development opportunities
- Business Planning - Contributes to local area / client strategies and plans, proactively initiates plans for value-add opportunities for both client and CBRE and works with line Manager and others to gain agreement to and implement them. Participates in processes to identify best practice and other opportunities to improve the revenue and reduce the operational cost of the account.
- Business Management - Reviews the effectiveness of business processes and systems - reports back to senior team members; delegates to others to drive efficiencies; contributes to resource planning discussions for their local service line / client
Working at CBRE
When you join CBRE you will have the support and resources of a global firm where an entrepreneurial mind-set is encouraged. You'll realize your potential with challenging work, fast-paced assignments, an environment of constant learning and commitment to results. To enable your success, we provide the best tools, training and leaders in the industry.
Our collaborative culture is built on our RISE values and reflects the needs and perspectives of our clients and our people. Our work is guided by our North Star: Creating the real estate solutions of tomorrow, so businesses and people thrive. This informs everything we do-from diversity, equity, and inclusion to sustainability initiatives to workplace safety and wellbeing. At CBRE, we believe that the more perspectives we have, the more dimensions we see. We welcome people with different backgrounds and experiences across industries to apply for open positions even if you do not match every element of the required skills. To discover more about what it's like to work at CBRE, visit Life at CBRE
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In the UK, we service our clients from our offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, and Southampton.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.